Bleach Shinigami Redemption

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Bleach Shinigami Redemption

Welcome To Shinigami Redemption

3 posters

SuperSane

bamf196

SuperSane Empty SuperSane

Post by bamf196 Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:31 am

-Byond Key:bamf196
    -Experience:Pokemon games-Pokemon quest,Bleach-Bleach games-Bleach Unlimited(good game sad its gone SuperSane Icon_sad )
    -Why we should choose you:I like to help people at im almost always on and I know when to mute or ban people(like litle spaming pricks and afk trainers)
    -What you could do for the game:Help people when they need it,Stop fights and enforce rules,give ideas and help map plus i no most of the people on this game
    What your best talent is to help us:Helping people iconong,enfocing rules and hosting(maybe)

I'm just asking for enforcer or admin nothing big like co-owner or head admin.

Last edited by bamf196 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Evan
    Admin

SuperSane Empty Re: SuperSane

Post by Evan Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:45 pm

well one of two things will determine if you'll recieve GM,one would be whether or not we have all the GMs we can handle and two would be Heaven's decision,good luck in Heaven's decision
    Shinji
    Shinji
    Admin

Post by Shinji Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:25 pm

1. It clearly says that we look for grammar and spelling in the requirements. "I no most of the people on this game" is not good spelling.

2. You don't ban people just because they are AFK Training. If they are, boot them. That should teach them. And if it doesn't, boot them again. Only after the second boot should you ban them; and even then, only temporarily.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:37 am