Bleach Shinigami Redemption

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Bleach Shinigami Redemption

Welcome To Shinigami Redemption

Gm Application

1Light1

Gm Application  Empty Gm Application

Post by 1Light1 Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:30 pm

Boynd Key:1Light1                                                                                                                                                          I had Lots of  experience from lot of games that i had been gm of ^_^. I Try doing Icon and watch for thing like:Spamer people who disrepectfull from other Gm/Player and hacker of coruse And the Reason why i want to be a Gm because i see this game very fun and it Proud  to me to do my best of becomeing a great player. I really love to help this game out more and make it even better then other games. I had play lots of games and i happy to know this is my favourite game to play.  i hope you choose me as as Gm even if you don't i still happy to know this is my favorite game Still. P.s Plase Gm tell me if i need to improve it more i be happy to do that if you wish to Smile please and thank you  (By Kisa Key:1Light1) Gm Application  Icon_razz 

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:19 am