Bleach Shinigami Redemption

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Bleach Shinigami Redemption

Welcome To Shinigami Redemption

Xion's Application For GM

-Xion-

Xion's Application For GM Empty Xion's Application For GM

Post by -Xion- Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:46 am

-Byond Key: Xion Utima

-Experience: Bleach Into Darkness(Co-Owner), Bleach Lost Souls(Iconner(But Quit)), Bleach Fractured Soul(Trial Enfrocer), Bleach Ichi No Hana(Coder,Iconner,Mapper,Co-Owner)

-Why we should choose you(i guess why i
    should since it seems Heaven has left on a hiatus): The reasons vary on why you should choose me to be a GM on BSR. As you can see I have alot of experience in the GM industry from helping the game to enforcing the rules. I know when to be a lazy fun-loving retard and when but my foot down and be serious, which can give me the ability to enforce the rules fairly to each player in the community. When there is an argument among players or even staff I will try to settle the argument as best as I can and see to it that it is real;y done and not a cover-up for it top satrt up later. Even if I odn't get GM I will still try to help the BSR communiy as best as I can. Xion's Application For GM Icon_biggrin

-What you could do
    for the game: My abilities also vary for what I can do for BSR, the abilities I can use to help BSR are my ability to Icon, Map, Code, Host(Back-Up), Forum Maker, and Being Able To Enforce The Rules ***Most People Think I Am Lying When They Hear That*** Xion's Application For GM Icon_lol

-What your best talent is to help us: Iconning and Enforcing The Rules Xion's Application For GM Icon_biggrin

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:38 pm